Sorrento Primary School actively promotes a healthy lifestyle and is committed to enhancing the physical, social, and emotional well-being of students.
All children are involved in learning about the value of good health.
Our programs include:
- Family Life
- Yoga (F-2)
- Mindfulness (Year 3/4)
- Healthy Skills (Year 5/6)
- Cyber Safety (F-6)
- Footsteps Dance
- Sunsmart - we are an official Sunsmart school approved by the Anti-Cancer Council. All children wear hats during outdoor activities from September until April.
- Restorative Practices
- Whole School Walk/Ride to School days.
- We are an 'Asthma Friendly School', and have individual management plans for all children who need them.
- All staff are first aid trained, including CPR and anaphylaxis.
- A comprehensive physical education program.